Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Practice Test - Master User License
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is an entry-level IT professional certification from Microsoft that covers a range of IT Infrastructure, Developer, and Database qualifications. MTA is the essential first step for any individual looking to pursue a successful career in IT.
GMetrix is the online performance based tool to help you to prepare for the MTA Exams.
The Online tests map to the Microsoft Technology Associate Exam objectives and employs the same "live application" technology used in the Certification Exams. The Practice tests are all delivered through your browser, so no Software installation is required. The Online tests contain both a "Testing Mode" and "Training Mode" to ensure maximum preparation.
- Testing mode provides a testing experience (time limitations and interface) similar to the Certification Exams that assesses initial skills or Certification-Exam preparedness
- Training mode provides feedback and step-by-step instruction for each question.
The Master license gives you access to the following MTA Practice Tests:
- Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Exam 98-366: Networking Fundamentals
- Exam 98-367: Security Fundamentals
- Exam 98-368: Mobility & Device Fundamentals
- Exam 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals
- Exam 98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Exam 98-364: Database Fundamentals
- Exam 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals
- Exam 98-375: HTML5 Development Fundamentals
- Exam 98-379: Software Testing Fundamentals
- Exam 98-380: Introduction to Programming Using Block-Based Languages
- Exam 98-381: Introduction to Programming Using Python
- Exam 98-383: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- Exam 98-388: Introduction to Programming Using Java
For more information about the Microsoft Technology Associate Certification please click here or contact us.
Terms & Conditions
This product is suitable for individual usage only i.e. this master code should only be used by one person. Prodigy Learning reserves the right to terminate usage if any misuse is suspected
- Your Access Code will be sent to you via e-mail within 48 hours
- A high speed internet connection is required
- This Access Code expires after 12 months or 50 uses (whichever comes first).