In Access 2016, the relational database app in Microsoft Office, you can design your own databases or use templates to create databases to share with others, namely co-workers. LearnKey Senior Instructor Jason Manibog will take you through creating databases, creating tables, building queries, building forms, and building reports.
These five topics are also the topics on the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for Access 2016 (Exam 77-730). This, combined with what you will learn about relational database structures, will improve your employability prospects in any position needing skills with small to medium-sized relational databases.
The Course Outline is available here
- The training is delivered via the GMetrix Student Panel at www.gmetrix.net however some of the features require that the GMetrix client be installed. Please see the Technical Requirements before installing GMetrix.
- This product is suitable for individual usage only i.e. this access code should be used by one person only. Prodigy Learning reserves the right to terminate usage if any misuse is suspected.
- Your Access Code will be sent to you via e-mail within 48 hours
- You must have a full custom install of Office 2016 to use certain features within the training.
- This Access Code expires after 12 months and cannot be extended or refunded.